For October, we have some exciting news to share!
🎉 OUR NEW WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE 🎉
We had the honour of working with the talented team at Unfold over the last few months, who helped us reimagine our website.
We can’t thank the team enough for their hard work and for making our vision a reality. We hope you enjoy our new website as much as we do!
Read on to find out what else has been happening here at Coherent throughout October.
As always, if you have any questions or feedback about this update, please feel free to get in touch.
What’s new for October?
Ability to cancel bookings in progress
Operators and hosts can now manage their workspace bookings even more! With our Bookings update for October, hosts and members can cancel bookings in progress. We understand that everyone is busy and no-shows, forgotten appointments, and last-minute cancellations to workspace bookings are inevitable. Now, hosts can free up unused resources for other members, keeping your workspace up to date and helping hosts provide a better member experience.
Ability to add opening times to PAYG tariffs
Customise your Pay As You Go memberships even further with our recent tariff update. Assign opening times to each of your PAYG tariffs to grant these members dedicated access times. Current operators can choose to update their current PAYG memberships now. This update is laying the groundwork for future improvements to our Access Control integration with Salto. Watch out for more information coming on this soon.
Our second round of beta testers have seen much success with our integration with stripe. This slow-release approach allows us to work closely with our testers and respond quickly to any unforeseen issues. We look forward to granting access to the rest of our community over the next few months.
Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
- Updates to onboarding emails for new workspace hosts
- Improvements to payment gateway switching between GoCardless and Stripe
- Upgraded settings for US workspaces
- Amendments to invoice designs and content displays
What’s on the horizon?
- Changes to file management to improve the communication between Hosts and Members
- Additions to the workspace onboarding process for new members to ensure quicker, easier onboarding
- Updates to search functionality for invoice to further streamline workspace admin for hosts
- Redesign of members’ dashboards to give members further control and a more transparent overview of their account and membership
If you have any questions or feedback about this update, please do not hesitate to get in touch.