Over the last few weeks, our developers have been working hard to wrap up our projects ahead of the New Year.
Read on to find out more about what we’ve been up to throughout November.
If you have any feedback or questions about what’s new with Coherent for November, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
What’s new for November?
Empty State Pages
Our empty state pages on the member dashboard received positive feedback from our users, so we introduced the new designs to our Operator and Workspace Dashboards this month.
With fun illustrations and supporting navigation, this update will assist our operators and their members to understand and move around our app more efficiently.
Over the last few weeks, we have introduced improvements to our file management system. Operators can now upload workspace T&Cs that Coherent will automatically add to their workspace tariffs. New members will need to agree to these T&Cs during the signup process.
As well as being able to upload standard workspace T&Cs, operators can choose to override these with tariff-specific T&Cs for each of their memberships. This update is just one step in our overall file management project. Look out for more file management updates coming next year.
To improve our lead management feature, we have introduced an update to help keep hosts and operators even more organised with their workspace leads. The leads feature will now show ‘Active’ leads, by default, to make it easier and quicker for hosts to assess and take action with potential members.
‘Closed’ and ‘Converted’ leads will be hidden by default but can easily be searched for through the filters on the results page.
Further to this update, 90 days after a host marks a lead as ‘Closed’, Coherent will remove this person’s details from the system to run inline with GDPR while keeping the leads section organised.
Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
- A display issue was resolved where PAYG invoices were showing twice. Coherent confirms that these members were only charged once.
- Our team made improvements to the Payout page on the Operators Dashboard to show more accurate invoice results and solved a performance error with the return results on the Lead Management page.
- We have also solved the VAT display issue shown during member sign up and on members invoices.
- The dashboard performance has also been corrected to fix an error showing when members accept new workspaces T&Cs.
- We’ve also resolved an issue where resubscribing members couldn’t complete the resubscribing process. All is back to working as it should.
What’s on the horizon?
- Additions to the workspace onboarding process for new members to ensure quicker, easier onboarding
- Updates to resource management to show assigned members and designated locks, allowing operators to manage their resources more efficiently.
- A new design for our sidebar to improve navigation around our app for hosts and members.
- The ability to add one-off additional charges to the first invoice for monthly tariffs.
Feel as though we are missing something?
Do not hesitate to reach out to us with any product feedback or suggestion. We always welcome fresh ideas on making Coherent exactly what you need to run your workspace.
Share your thoughts with us today.