What’s New with Coherent? December 2020What's New
Our last update of the year is here!
Before you sign out of 2020, we have one final update and a few improvements we want to share with you.
As always, if you have any questions about this update, don’t hesitate to contact us through socials or send us an email. – firstname.lastname@example.org – and we’ll be happy to help!
Our team will be mostly offline from Friday 18th December until Monday 4th January so our customer support will be irregular.
After a festive rest, we’ll be back with big plans to improve Coherent, which we can’t wait to bring to you.
But for now, read on to find out what’s new with Coherent for December.
What’s New with Coherent?
- Notes in CRM – You can now add Notes to any of your members’ profiles in the Customer Relationship Management section of our software. Store reminders, to-dos or any other information you want to save against any of your members. Another way to keep organised and on top your workspace admin!
Bug fixes and minor improvements
- Fixed a bug where an empty invoice could still exist for cancelled repeat-PAYG-bookings
- Fixed a bug that didn’t allow letters to be entered into the Twitter or Instagram fields in the Organisation profile
- Resolved an issue that would cause a ‘not authorised’ error if you used the browser back button whilst impersonating
- Removed some unnecessary pages in the Operator and Organisation details areas
- Recurring charge history will now show in reverse chronological order
- Removed a pesky, lingering apostrophe in the Settings page
What’s On the Horizon for 2021?
From improvements to our CRM and Lead Management to our integration with Stripe, we’ve got big things planned for 2021!
We also can’t wait to share with you our updated User Interface and the work we have been doing to enhance User Accessibility.
Stay tuned, 2021 is going to be good!
We just want to take this moment to thank all our wonderful operators, hosts, and audience for their continuous support of this year, it means the world to us.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for when it comes!
All the best,
– Team Coherent