We can’t believe we are approaching the end of February already!
Here at Coherent, we have been powering through behind the scenes to bring you new and updated features.
Read on to find out what we have been working on over the last few weeks.
If you have any questions about this update, don’t hesitate to reach out to us, and we’ll be happy to help!
What’s new for February?
- The Invoices page in the Operator dashboard has had a redesign and we’ve added a search bar so you can more easily find which Coherent fees correspond to which member invoices.
- Your welcome message is now customisable! You can now write your own message and add a photo for new members to see when they sign up.
- We’ve improved how invoices are displayed in the workspace dashboard. Improvements to the search and filter functionality have been made so more results are shown which allows hosts to have more control over their invoice vault.
- We’re currently in the middle of updating our interface, with special attention being given to our colour palette. We want to ensure the colours we’re using throughout Coherent are accessible for people with visual impairments. This is a vast ongoing project, but we’ve just released our first batch of revisions – watch out for more on this soon!
- Our error pages have also received a redesign, so now if you encounter an error, you’ll see a more useful explanation of what’s gone wrong and some help on what to do next.
- Finally, we’ve added floating buttons throughout Coherent to make managing changes easier. Now when you edit a tariff or resource, for example, the save changes button is right there for you, so you don’t need to scroll to the bottom of the page.
- We’ve resolved some layout issues with some of the buttons on the Edit Booking page.
- We’ve fixed some very unusual edge cases with pending tariffs, duplicated one-off charges and monthly invoices. All is good in the Coherent world now.
What’s on the horizon?
- Deposits on monthly tariffs, so you easily collect deposits for resources, such as studios, keep track of how many deposits you’re holding, and easily refund them when a member eventually leaves the workspace.
- A ‘Register your interest’ form that you can embed on your website for people interested in joining your workspace.
- A redesign of all of our integration pages to make them easier to set up.
- Stripe integration to enable Coherent to become available in more countries!