First off, it has been great to see so many of our operators open their doors again after lockdown.
We wish you all a successful reopening and want to remind you that Coherent are here for support if you ever need it.
Here at Coherent, we have been busy as ever, working away behind the scenes to bring you new and updated features. Read on to find out what we have been up to in July.
If you have any feedback on this release, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.
What’s new with Coherent?
- Redesigned resource creation page – We’ve given the Resource creation page a bit of a makeover. It’s now much cleaner and easier to understand and brings the design in line with some other pages we’ve been updating recently.
- User guides pinned to the dashboard – We’ve recently created a user guide for hosts and another one for members. These are now pinned in the workspace and member dashboards for easy access whenever needed.
- Bug fixes – We identified and resolved a bug within the summary panel on the select tariff page. It is now back up and running how it should be.
And coming very soon…
- Multi-day passes – You’ll be able to set up day passes that span multiple days, handy if you want to offer day rates, weekly rates or weekend rates. Just choose your resource, time frame, and days, and give it a price. If a member wants to come in every day for a week, they can do so with a single booking.
- Updated UI for day passes – As part of the multi-day pass work, we’ll be updating the process of how you set them up. It’ll be much clearer to create new day passes, and update existing ones.
What are we working on?
- ‘What’s New in Coherent’ – A new overview of updates for Coherent. If there have been any updates to Coherent since you last logged in, you’ll be able to easily see what you’ve missed using this new section.
- Redesign of the Organisations page – We’re completely overhauling this page to make it easier to find the member you’re looking for via new search and filter features, and adding the ability to export member data whenever you need.
- Redesigning invoices – We’re giving invoices a new lick of paint and putting more emphasis on the invoice status so you always know what the current situation is for every invoice.
- Updating manual charge UI – We’re making it easier to add one-off and recurring charges to invoices and preparing for the ability to flag manual charges as deposits.
Do you have any feedback or feature requests for us? We are always looking for ways to improve our system, so don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
Until next time, have a great week!